Chi tiết công việc
- Lead one International Accountant HQ based to timely support accounting and finance transactions
- Check & process (submit & get approval) all international payments which belong to Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China.
- Check sale contracts, selling price, follow & calculate incentive to ensure they under approved policy (handle for TNI Singapore, Malaysia, Australia)
- Manage Singapore’s inventory by checking stock & confirm purchasing orders from HQ to ensure goods under Stock’s policy
- Recording & make financial statements for TNI’s entities in Singapore, Malaysia & Australia
- Working with Tax agent & Auditor to explain/final Tax report, Tax Plan, Audit report following to Singapore, Malaysia, Australia government.
- Monthly management report of international entities for Sale & PnL
- Consolidation financial statements for all international entities (monthly)
- Support China & US team for complicated cases.
- Other tasks assigned by Finance Manager.
Địa điểm làm việc
161 Võ Văn Tần, Phường Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TPHCM
Chế độ phúc lợi
- Salary: Negotiable + lunch & phone allowance
- Bonus: Holiday bonus according to company policy, 13th month salary, KPI
- The regimes: social insurance, accident insurance 24/24, annual leave … fully according to the provisions of law
- Benefits: Marriage, birthday, sickness, bereavement…
- Annual vacation organized and covered by the Company.
|Education Học vấn||– Degree in Accounting or related field (auditing/finance) required
– CPA/ACCA/CIMA/CMA certification is a plus
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
|– Minimum of 4 years work experience in the accounting/auditing/finance field
– Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
– Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, tax and
banking working knowledge…
– Experience with creating financial statements, consolidation report skill, financial
– Experience in working with internal & external audit
– Experience in working with tax agency, tax authority…
– Co-oporated with related departments
– Hands-on experience with accounting software like FACT, Quicbook is prefer
Năng lực cần thiết
|– Strong problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner (manage deadlines)
– Excellent organizational and planning skills. Individual should prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
– Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
– Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
– Excellent communication skills.
– Independent thinking & teamwork ability
– Proactive and adaptable to a fast-growing environment
|2nd Languague ability
|English is required, Chinese is a plus|
Kỹ năng vi tính
|Good at in words, excel, ppt|